Monday, February 28, 2011

Where To Aim Shootgun At Ducks

.- Anna of Russia: peruvian style? Vogue Italy

Ok, the Anna you can afford this and more.
Ok, not even the most whimsical that we seen wearing.
Ok, mega cherries were much worse.
Ok, you take all these strange things with such ease that you always end up with an appreciation anyway.

But I find this look really awesome, especially the shoes ... It seems to me to be Prada, can it be? Awful ...
Not to mention the pants that give that horrible effect on the horse, Anna please NO!
direle I would also like to keep fit is fine, but maybe we should not overdo the diet and end up looking like a dried up prune!

As soon as I saw these pictures, however, my thinking is now being Peruvian traditional costumes, will be for the colors, the jacket will be for the imagination ... BHO, the impression is that!
What do you think?




via The streetfashion5xpro


Miss Peru in traditional costume



0 comments:

Post a Comment