Monday, February 14, 2011

Pathophysiology Ofcellulitis Diagram

Red trousers


Last week was surprisingly warm and I finally decided to come out of hibernation, to put part of the quilt and dust off your coat ...
The cold is something that I just can not bear in front of the cold any need fashion takes a back seat.
Thus, in winter, I can not help but wrapped up in my duvet Woolrich (those with long hair!) Super hot but not exactly elegant ...
Luckily last week the weather was clement and so here I am with and without a coat!

I always loved the pants colors that I've taken a couple of years ago along with a couple more acid green.
Speaking of colors, you've seen the brightly colored pants to Zara?
I find them really beautiful, I have not tested yet, however, and usually their pants are not very good ... But I do not diperiamo, maybe this time I'll be lucky!
I'd take that green is pink!

The photos were taken at the lake near my house, the one with the swans with their tails up is my favorite!






(sweater: Zara, trousers: Notify; shoes: Giuseppe Zanotti, scarf Loro Piana Coat : Dondup, gloves: Piumelli; vintage bag: Anne Klein)





0 comments:

Post a Comment