Monday, February 7, 2011

Blog De Mario Salieri

Mont Saint Michel

Mont Saint Michel is one of the most beautiful and visited Normandy.
L 'islet on which stands the shrine, dedicated to the Archangel Michael, is in a tidal bay of exceptional size and speed (they say they get the speed of a galloping horse ...).
At low tide you can access the island by land and the show is really great!

In 1880 a dam was built, which makes possible access to the island, but be careful where you park your car, when the tide rises, in fact, flooded car parks and it is better to keep an eye on the clock if you still care about having a means by which to go!

I found it a truly magical place!

photos date back to late October, I'd like to post something more current (and recent purchases outfit of the moment), but are a bit 'out of form lately and there you will have to settle for these photos.
I just wanted to tell you that I'm alive and I will try to catch up with reading your blog, maybe soon I will have some news to post!

a kiss to everyone!





0 comments:

Post a Comment