Wednesday, October 27, 2010

Tally7.2 Data Not Working Tally 9

Enough with the bla bla (beginning with this post)


Think about it: these are just ideas, which I agree, definitely useful.
not limit ourselves to dream ...

" I urge you to make your life a masterpiece, I urge you and challenge you to join the ranks of those who live what they teach, they do what they say ... the few who do, compared to the many who only have vague aspirations ...
I hope you are engaged not only to achieve the goals that you are responsible but, once they have made, to always proporvene others, not only to remain faithful to the dreams that you already have, but always dreamed of bigger and finally, I hope you are engaged not only to take what you can from this life, but to love and to give generously . "

Anthony Robbins

0 comments:

Post a Comment