Wednesday, June 23, 2010

Old Rainbow Swing Set

poetry today! The film museum

One of the games of the day consisted of a test of writing poetry team.
Having identified a number of key words related to nature, the main theme of this summer holiday, children were asked to choose a word and try to build a rhyme with the word chosen. The phrases were grouped together so composed and formed a "poem team ".

Poetry of" pirate "(8-9 years)
While playing with the ball
meeting a beautiful butterfly.
The day I was born, there was a fragrant flower.
The doctor makes me puncture and meanwhile I look at nature.
Chlorophyll is like a flower that shines.
And 'My brother was born and is very beautiful as a flower.
Wheat grain, yellow yellow, I jump and dance after

of Poetry "Italians" (6-7 years)
Roses are pink
violets are purple dress
thanks, thanks for everything you are beautiful
Nicola.
We are happy and fragrant
and the Sea there is also tanned teeth.
The grain is brown
and I eat a biscuit. Wheat
trash
six very good and I eat a ice cream. The butterfly flies


and dance while I play and I am glad
into a lively round dance that shakes the floor. The leaves are fragrant

grass and I was born.

The grape fell into the river and had to buy it but I am going to eat
in
trip to the lake and meet a magician.

A special mention goes to the poem that David M. (8 years) wanted to write alone.

Rain, love, sun
all bound by love.
air, wind and lightning, all as death.
E 'life and this can not be changed.

ps David, do not you stew ever write your own poems.

0 comments:

Post a Comment