Sunday, June 27, 2010

Kates Playground Hrdcore

Thoughts

This is the third day of summer resorts, in these three days I've enjoyed: playing with friends, learning to be with others, having fun. This year I feel
greater because the adults and help for me is very nice.
I have known many leaders who did not know and I learned things I did not know.
David M. 11 years I get bored just

Center summer, do so many trips "centroestiviche," but we do not make crazy, I really like it. Anonymous


For me, the summer holiday was great because we got on the shelves. Sara


Some dull day, some days superbelle and fun. I recommend this summer camp. Alice


E 'cheerful and playful, a real summer. When you are in the circle I'm happy to talk to my friends. Francesca


This summer I really like the Centre and are happy. Loredana


Center For me this summer was nice, funny and creative.
Lucrezia

E 'Center summer most of my life. Anonymous


It 'was so playful and fun. Chiara


E 'was fun. Alessandra


I liked playing. Giorgia
N.

Center summer is quite nice, but the circle is useless. Federico


This summer I went to summer camp. The beginning I did not like it one bit, 'now, yes. With love

David M. 8 years

Center Summer is nice, but the circle for me because it is a bullshit I do nothing and wasting time. With love

Manuel

This Centre Summer is nice, but there's one thing I do not like: the circle, is of no use except to say the rules. Anonymous


Center summer is a bit 'nice, but the circle is a bullshit because we are the hours. Anonymous


Center Summer is nice, but the circle is useless. Anonymous


Center summer is nice because you can do what you like, our entertainers are very good. Giorgia
P.

E 'was very nice, very creative and playful. I did not expect it to be so beautiful, I thought you only did the tasks and they played only a little.
It 's very funny and then there are the entertainers very good, generous, funny and beautiful. Claudia

0 comments:

Post a Comment