Thursday, March 3, 2011

Naruto Doujins Futanari



Post quickie ...
The title would not come ...
Solito lake ... Photo
a few weeks ago ...


This combination I have used it several times lately, I find it very comfortable.
We propose two variants: one with the black blazer, and the second with a cape bought in London to which I added a fur collar coat of an old grandmother.
I must say that the second outfit for the photos do not convince me, the hood is not for nothing ... c'azzecca And to say that at first seemed like a great idea!
The version with the jacket but I really like.
The necklace was a gift from a cousin of my mother, she does! Sorry for the very poor

verve, bad day ...

(shorts, blazers and shoes: Zara, sweater: Banana Republic; cape: River Island; coat: Dondup)

0 comments:

Post a Comment