Sunday, November 14, 2010

Can A Mucus Plug Be Yellow And Chunky At 37 Weeks

Miu Miu shoes and skirt camel

Sorry for the prolonged absence from the universe really blogghistico is not a good time, unfortunately ...
And, like any self-respecting bad time, but you will have to console a girl in some way, or not?
And what's better than a nice pair of shoes?! Absolutely nothing!
Unfortunately, the bad period also includes a very limited badget ...
For now then, I simply make an inspection: I have tried and I could see that they are really cool, I've walked into a little shop with the burr the mouth and I was certain that 14 inches of heels will never be comfortable, then I sold the saleswoman sadly ... Sigh sob!
shoes But do not worry dear, I bet and you will be mine! I do not know well when, but it will happen!

I open a small parenthesis controversy (I figured if I could find something to argue ...).
But what do you think there is some people to be photographed with heads provided by the shop and claim to have had the great opportunity to wear them?
not know that the shops provide a chance to try a head even if you do you buy?
will understand that satisfaction ... I would also like to say

sciura, Miu Miu store that screamed like a slaughtered chicken to nephew "I'll get my coat and also two pairs of shoes, then we go to Fay that I take you down the well!" which is just a hick, and that no one cares to know how full of money! What people ...

back to important things ... I did not take his shoes, but at least I finally got the skirt from Zara that I ordered online site! By
get the package to a store where you do not even pay the shipping! What then WOULD BE

well well together is not it?


0 comments:

Post a Comment