Wednesday, July 21, 2010

Maybelline Dream Sunglow Instant Make-up






I went to the center of the Roman summer because I wanted to know other children.
I liked going to the lake of Candia to make the boat trip because it was a new experience for me and for others.
We wore the orange life jacket and I said: <<>>. Then we left for the lake tour, we saw the catfish, large and small and leeches.
recommend everyone do this hike because it is very interesting.

Francesca C. 9 years


E 'located between the town of Candia, Clubs and Visco, at an altitude of 226 meters, the lake has an area of \u200b\u200b1.5 km and an average depth of 4.7 m.
Fishing is still the only source of livelihood for about forty families.
The natural park of Heraklion is the first experience of "pilot" of a provincial park in Italy.

Iris V. 8 years


0 comments:

Post a Comment