Tuesday, December 7, 2010

How To Build A Bridge From Balsa Wood

A difficult choice ...

What can I do in this dark period of my life if you do not buy shoes?!
I know I'm manic ... And any excuse to throw me into a new purchase ...
In my defense, I mean that I saw last night the second film of Sex and the City (it was even now) and I could not remain indifferent in the face of all those beautiful shoes ...
I want the damn closet Carrie!
Assuming that my new apartment in Milan will be large, more or less, as his shoes area, I see it quite difficult ...
My only hope is to find a Mr. Big, you are accepting nominations!

Okay, back to reality: the insane My need for new shoes.
few days ago I returned to snoop on YOOX (do not do it often because it is a real danger to my poor credit card ...) and I have miraculously found a pair of sandals Marni off wheels on which months, to make matters worse the only number left is mine! It 'definitely a sign of fate, is not it?
This unexpected discovery has put me in an awkward position: I was now seriously considering to give me for Christmas off of the Miu Miu and I also did a little thought about a French girl discovered by Brooks Brothers to a very affordable price ...

I need some wise advice! The Miu Miu
are really fabulous, but the price is a bit 'Altino ... The Frenchman
are very nice but also quite common and I already have a couple very similar ...
Marni sandals? Lono my first choice! What do you think





Marni

€ 215 on Yoox




Miu Miu

€ 340






Brooks Brothers

€ 84

0 comments:

Post a Comment